Elaine, this group is certainly colorful and seems a bit friendlier too.
A moose of a different color for sure. Or is that meeses? ;)
Oh, wow! Those are wild! I love the one with the wisteria and the last one.
Oh my, they have quite the colorful personality! Love these.
A colorful bunch. The one with the grapes and butterfly on his nose is my favorite.
I lived in Brattlebor VT and have traveled thru Bennington VT many many times...I'm ashamed to say I've never been to the top of the monument or to Hemmings. Seems like we are always in a rush ...guess we need to slow down.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Elaine, this group is certainly colorful and seems a bit friendlier too.
A moose of a different color for sure. Or is that meeses? ;)
Oh, wow! Those are wild! I love the one with the wisteria and the last one.
Oh my, they have quite the colorful personality! Love these.
A colorful bunch. The one with the grapes and butterfly on his nose is my favorite.
I lived in Brattlebor VT and have traveled thru Bennington VT many many times...I'm ashamed to say I've never been to the top of the monument or to Hemmings. Seems like we are always in a rush ...guess we need to slow down.
Post a Comment