It's been busy in my backyard lately! I just loaded Photoshop Elements 11 on my computer, so it's been busy in my office! Here's some of the action.
The Take-offs
The Portraits
PSE11 has changed their setup quite a bit over version 10, and although I have been using PSE for a long time I have a bit of learning to do to find my way around. Right now I'm just trying to get up to speed on things I already knew how to do, but hopefully soon I'll have it all figured out. It just takes us old dogs a little longer to learn new tricks......
I see your having a lot of fun with Photoshop. I love mine and have had it for about 6 years. Love the photos, esp the fox. Would love to see that one with no Shop....debbie
Great job with the photos Elaine. Love the Fox launch. I have both PSE 8 and 9 on my computer, but lean towards using version 8 all the time. It sure is fun to play with photos and apply different filters, techniques etc.
Hi Elaine...Looks like your having fun!! Those Moose eye are to funny , never thought much about looking into the eyes of a moose, and hope I don't have to especially if I am riding on his antlers LOL! It almost could be a horses face at this view!! I like the first lift of suspended in space!! : ) Grace
That first photo is not a fox, but our resident red squirrel. He just recently came out of his nest and foraging for food. The sunflower chips on the ground are easy pickings for him!
Elaine, it is amazing all the fun you can have with photo editing programs. Your portrait edits were great and thanks for sharing. I have a very old copy of photoshop on my desktop, bought when I was taking courses at a NJ school. I'm quite rusty but enjoy playing with it every so often.
16 comments:
Well done, Elaine! Love the cute squirrel and my favorite Redpolls! The moose is just fantastic. Have a happy Sunday!
What a great array of shots, particularly the fox and red squirrel.
I see your having a lot of fun with Photoshop. I love mine and have had it for about 6 years. Love the photos, esp the fox. Would love to see that one with no Shop....debbie
Great job with the photos Elaine. Love the Fox launch. I have both PSE 8 and 9 on my computer, but lean towards using version 8 all the time. It sure is fun to play with photos and apply different filters, techniques etc.
Hi Elaine...Looks like your having fun!!
Those Moose eye are to funny , never thought much about looking into the eyes of a moose, and hope I don't have to especially if I am riding on his antlers LOL!
It almost could be a horses face at this view!!
I like the first lift of suspended in space!! : )
Grace
the fox take-off is awesome! love the last, sweet-eyed close-up of the moose! nice job!
You have so many beautiful photos on your blog! Love it!
Learning a new program can be frustrating or fun.Hope you have fun learning PSE 11.
Lots of action in your backyard! I love the fox takeoff and all the edits.
One of these days/years I am going to learn PSE.
That first photo is not a fox, but our resident red squirrel. He just recently came out of his nest and foraging for food. The sunflower chips on the ground are easy pickings for him!
These captures are over the top. Love all the take-offs.
I'm thinking of buying Lightroom but they all have a high learning curve.
Elaine, it is amazing all the fun you can have with photo editing programs. Your portrait edits were great and thanks for sharing. I have a very old copy of photoshop on my desktop, bought when I was taking courses at a NJ school. I'm quite rusty but enjoy playing with it every so often.
Looks like you are having fun! The photos sure are fun for us, Elaine.
Love those take off shots....so fun!
Brilliant photo's. Thought that first one was a fox too, taking flight. I have lots of little redpolls, niger seed brought the to the table.
I can't believe I have missed these...they are wonderful.
Post a Comment