March 2011
Linking to Gaelyn's Foto Friday Fun 93
with my Index No. 72
And because I had so many fun moose photos taken over a period of several days, a few more of my bird feeder raider.
I am also linking with Eileen's Saturday's Critters 56.





29 comments:
Can you hear me laughing Elaine? These are hilarious shots and very well captured. Have a wonderful weekend.
What amazing shots. So interesting to see that they know that bird food is food that they can eat and such great facials.
Oh my, at first I thought it was eating the feeder.. These are awesome captures, Elaine... I love the moose.. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!
Amazing photos, Elaine! I think this guy has found a quick-food cafeteria to his liking.
oh, that's awesome... what a great visit. beautiful photos. have a great day~
I don't think I'll ever complain again about the squirrels raiding my feeders.
Incredible photos! Wow. Was he able to get a lot of seed out with his big tongue? Have a good weekend!
Can't exactly say a moose is precious...but you did capture her with some cute expressions!
an effective way to get the feeding stations cleaned up!
i don't have moose here, but i've had my gelding get into the yard specifically to raid the bird feeders. i equate it to him eating out of a salt shaker. :) goofy!
Wow was my first thought when I saw your header photo! Then another wow when I saw all the moose photos! They made me laugh.
HaHa!! Love all that tongue action - nice shots, Elaine!!
Unbelievable...at least for me down here in Florida...but thanks so much for sharing these with us. I love it!!! Dont suppose you get to pet it.
Oh, So much fun! Awesome photos. What a delight to see out your windows. But are they a little hard on bird feeders?
Thanks for linking in to Foto Friday Fun.
Awesome photos! I've never seen a moose at the birdfeeders before.
That would make short work of a feeder and its contents.
Such fun shots!
When my parents lived in central Ontario, they had moose around, and I do know the deer would come around to lick up birdseed in the flower boxes that fell from the feeders up above, but I hadn't thought of moose being drawn to the stuff.
Magnificent critter shots! Amazing animal and how you captured his poses!
Happy Weekend,
artmusedog and carol
Cheeky thing ! Fantastic photos ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !
Pamela, yes, a moose can go through a tremendous amount of seed. That year I ended up just putting minimal seeds in the feeders for the birds. A feeder full of sunflower chips consumed in one sitting gets a bit expensive!
Carol, no petting--a moose can do a lot of damage and people have been trampled to death. I stick to through the window or if they are a ways away near a door.
Gaelyn, I lost several bird feeders that year. They are not delicate eaters!
Hi Elaine, WOW! Those are one of a kind photos. You definitely got some great photos but, I think you need bigger feeders, lol.
That's something I wouldn't see down here in Florida. Great catch! It's bad enough you have to worry about squirrels eating your seed. You have to worry about moose as well.
Beats Tex's squirrels any day.
The mischievous Moose.
Quite hilarious.
Love the snowy pics in the previous post. Enchanting.
MB
What great shots! I love that tongue action to get the seeds!
Great captures and hope that the feeders were not chewed as well, Elaine.
Wonder how many feeders it would take to satisfy their hunger? Probably more than I could afford.
What great photos! I'm sure they were taken from a safe spot.
What awesome photos! Love them!
Post a Comment