Yesterday morning when I looked out my window I spotted a Snowshoe Hare hopping around in my yard. By the time I got outside there were two of them, and they made a mad dash away from me.
They paused briefly to see what I was doing.....
.....and then hopped for safety in the brush. I added a poster filter to the last two photos--I wasn't quite quick enough to catch the proper focus. That seems to happen more and more as I get older......
I am linking up with Eileen's Saturday's Critters.







10 comments:
Hello Elaine, these are fantastic captures of the hares. They are cute critters. I think they are playing a game of tag. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!
Terrific action shots of these two, Elaine!
Love the last'bum' runaway shot Elaine. Have a lovey weekend.
Wonderful shots ~ love you got the pink in the ears ~ sweet!
Happy Mother's Day in the USA
cute little critters.
And they're good shots. :)
Cool shots.They seem more interested in each other than in you. :)
Here's to those hopping hares, Elaine...sorry, it just seemed like such fun to write that after seeing your photos. Hope they return so you can share more action shots. And also wish you a Happy Mother's Day.
They look much bigger than the rabbits we have in Ohio! :) Love the pictures.
They are cute and very playful =)
Have a good day, Catherine
I love those bunny pictures – you caught them well. While visiting our daughter I also took the picture of a rabbit, a smaller one, but lucky for me, it did not move, just stared at me (his picture is on my current post.) Yours look a lot more athletic.
Post a Comment